● Majority of younger vapers are using zero nic e-liquids and teen smoking rates at record lows.
( Critics claim vaping is ploy to addict future generations to nicotine )
● Chicago: The Windy City’s crushing punitive tax bill has passed and it’s disasterous impact on public health.
( Effective Date January 1st, 2016 – HAPPY NEW YEAR! )
● Indiana House Enrolled Act 1432 has been enacted but it wont be going unopposed. Lawsuits filed!
( Unattainable security monitoring requirements, no future permits to manufacturers issued after June 30th 2016 )
● A Billion Lives visits the OMB
( Aaron Biebert will join us on a future episode with a special announcement )
● James’ foray into the world of Virtual Reality
( A story of awe inspiring tech, followed by interludes of jetpack sickness, crossed eyes and spatial disorientation )
Join us via the LIVE page tonight 01/05/16 @ 10pm EST Via http://theohmpage.com/live/